Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Couldn't Wait :)

Kelli gave me a fun idea, and I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post about it.... so consider this my Wednesday post :) She suggested I add a poll to the blog where you get to vote on when you think Elizabeth is going to come. Being the highly original, inventive person I am I totally took her idea and ran with it! So place your bets on the date of your choice off to the side. Every day between now and her due date is up there and if need be, I can always add more dates later :)

Seeing as how this is "Wednesday", I'll also let you know that if Lizzie is born on the 27th, she would share a birthday with National Chocolate Cake Day and Punch the Clock Day.... Cake and punch? That says birthday to me :)

Signature

7 comments:

czstout said...

I didn't realize you had a blog :) I must admit, I'm an official blog stalker so I will be adding you to my list :) Hope you don't mind! Feel free to stop by mine, and good luck with miss Lizzie!!! www.stoutsrus.blogspot.com

Zip

Anonymous said...

How could she gowrong with Chocolate Cake Day:)
Gran

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

Everyone is pulling for the full moon!

Kelli said...

I picked February 2!

Jill G. said...

Is there a prize for guessing the correct birthday?? We guessed Nancy's baby's birth weight at the hospital with the prize being first person (after the mommy and daddy) to hold the newbie!

I picked Feb. 3...

Abby said...

I'm holding off on offering a prize to see if the full moon does it.... I don't want to buy 6 prizes :P