Thursday, July 26, 2007

Caffiene Tales


Every now and then I am really thankful that I don't drink coffee.... like when people realize that they donate $50-$200 a month to Starbucks or when they have one of those days when they drink 7 cups just to keep them conscious. This would be one of those times.

Two days ago, our office coffee machine broke and you would think there had been a death in the family the way people reacted. Well, a guy came out and fixed it yesterday afternoon to many cheers and sighs of relief. I sat down this morning and 3 minutes later it started beeping..... it's not so much fixed. I'm interested to see what kind of mood my coworkers are in when they show up and find out there is still no coffee. I believe I see a mass run to Starbucks in their future :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I learned to drink tea...the bags are portable and in a pinch you are only a shot of hot tap water away from caffiene.

Anonymous said...

Coffee is important!

Abby said...

haha, I do not doubt the importance of coffee, but I refuse to buy into it personally :)

good call mom :)

Anonymous said...

Me, too, Abby, but probably because I don't like coffee.