Monday, July 02, 2007

Why this July is the best month ever!

This July has some negative things about it (like Nate leaving for Russia for two weeks), but the positives are sure to keep me distracted while he is gone. In case you didn't get the memo, here is why this July rocks my socks off, and maybe yours too~

~ My dad's birthday is tomorrow! (Many teenagers in Katy will be setting off assorted fireworks all night in honor of the occasion :)

~Nate and I leave for San Francisco tomorrow! And guess what it's not doing there folks? RAINING! Not only is it not raining, it is forecasted to be sunny with highs in the high 60's.. mmmmm, delicious

~ Houston Project kicks off the day we get back from SF. Nate and I are directing the 9-yr-old VBS class at the Mission Training Center and we are super pumped!

~The Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie comes out July 11th!

~ The new Yellowcard CD comes out July 17th... if you don't listen to YC that's ok, just don't tell me cause I don't wanna know/ feel the need to convert you. This one has been HIGHLY anticipated for me :)

~ Harry Potter book 7 is released at midnight on July 20th! And, yes, I AM debating going to buy it at midnight. Then again, I'm not planning on starting to read it at 12:01 so maybe I should just chill :P

As you can see, this July is among the best if not the absolute best month EVER. The entertainment factor is through the roof!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does sound like a good line-up! I thoroughly enjoy SF, VBS, and yellowcard...and your dad :) (Happy birthday, Mark!) I also enjoy reading your blog :)

Jen Lewis said...

Um.... I am sure it is just an oversite that your trip to Dallas with me is not listed... because it is going to rock my friend. :)