Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Day

Guess what? The new Yellowcard CD came out yesterday!! I loaded it onto my ipod last night and put the cd in my player this morning. Basically I'll be listening to that for the next 1.5-3 months in my car and loving every minute of it :) I thinks that's all she wrote today. I feel as though I need to provide you with some sort of amusing little story as it has been awhile since I have done such a thing. Hmmmmmmmm.....

Um, yeah... I've got nothing. But I am going to Dallas this weekend with Jen and I am thinking that could provide some interesting material :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, the new Yellowcard CD is out......Is this group in some way associated with soccer?

Abby said...

Why yes! Actually they sing while playing soccer...it's quite phenominal really :)

Sarah D said...

I really like the violin thrown in there... I might have to break down and buy a new cd for the first time in months! :-)