Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Picture Corner

Ok guys, here are some shots from the recent trip to San Francisco as promised :)


A little dewy flower in Golden Gate Park


Alcatraz :)


A lighthouse that we spotted on our drive down the PCH.



A sailboat hanging out just off the coast of Sausalito.


A lovely little, ahem... big, heart shaped crab on Pier 39.


Another PCH shot.


Lombard Street.


The Alcatraz lighthouse. It was super foggy when we went, so I was lucky to get any sort of usable shot.


Le Bridge.

Check out the rest of my pics at http://abbyjoy.shutterfly.com/action/ . To Mom and Dad and Ben.. I took several shots especially for you so see if you can find them! To give you a hint, Ben there are two for you, one of which is also for dad. Mom and Dad, there are quite a few for you so have fun searching!

2 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

Abby-these are beautiful. I can't believe you left your heart-crab in San Francisco.

This is making me want to go visit my two friends that just moved there.

Beautiful! Why didn't you post some bad pictures so I wouldn't want to go there so badly?

Anonymous said...

Abby, I looked at all your pictures and they're wonderful! The array of flowers are beautiful, and I even recognized some of them:)