Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm Standing Right Here....

I just LOVE it when people talk about me like I'm not there when I am a part of the conversation, it's so fun :P Yesterday my manager and a different department manager were bartering over my time.

"Well, I can lend you Abby for awhile, but I will need her for all of the work we have coming. Oh, and if she gets moved up then she's gonna cost you more...."

I felt like a rental car or something. If I get "upgraded" then I will be out of your price range.... things like that.... Apparently Jeff can't afford the leather, GPS, can park itself version of Abby but the Toyota Camry version is to his liking. Anyways, just one of those feeling-invisible-even-though-you-are-talking-directly-to-me-as-well moments.

p.s.- my blog has refused to publish this post twice now... maybe it knows how lame it is :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked it...I thought it was funny! Should make you feel appreciated, too!

Abby said...

Thanks grandma :) I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!