Monday, July 09, 2007

I left my body clock in San Francisco...

Nate and I got back from SF yesterday morning at 6 (red eye = I'm really the only one on the plane not able to sleep :P) and we had a great time! I highly recommend this location to anyone.... we had a blast, so much to do, great weather... perhaps the most diverse city in the US as the personality changes based on what block you are on. I will be posting pics later (maybe after Houston Project...it's gonna be a busy week!) but I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm back, tired...although not as tired as I could be, and ready to keep the blog train going :)

SF highlight ~ Walking the Golden Gate bridge, even if I couldn't get any good pics of the whole thing due to the constant light fog while we were there

SF lowlight ~ Having water thrown on us by teenage boys in a passing car as we were waiting to cross the street. We took it better than some of the other people on the corner with us... there is a lot of anger out there :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

San Francisco is a fascinating city, and I know it was fun. I didn't know you could walk the Golden Gate bridge, though.

Steph said...

Love SF! saw a crack deal go down in the tenderloin district last time I was there!

Abby said...

You sure can walk it and I highly recommend it to anyone going there! Steph~ I have no idea what to say to that :P