Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So much going on....

First and Foremost... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! Not only is my dad cooler than yours, he is also likely younger :) This is his 51st birthday and for someone who had 3 kids, the youngest of which is now 24 (that's me!) and now has a granddaughter at 17 months old and a grandson due in October, he's pretty darn young. I could write an extremely long post about all of the great things that my dad has going on, but let's just say this... I have never been in doubt of the fact that my dad loves me absolutely and he has never allowed me to be in doubt of the fact that my heavenly father loves me absolutely. With all of the other great things he has going on, I think these two say more than the rest about how great he is. I love you, Dad!

Secondly, I am SOOOOOOOOO pumped about San Francisco! Nate and I leave at 6 pm today and I am praying for the speedy passage of this work day :)

Thirdly, I neglected to mention another great aspect of July... Courtney's birthday is on the 18th (great day, right?) Happy Early B-day, my old friend! If my dad runs Boston this year then Nate and I will probably come up with my rents...you are SO on the agenda :)

Lastly, I have posted the video of a song which makes me smile every single time I hear it. The video is, shall we say, sub-par but hey, it was made in 1992.. what do you expect? Just kick back and take a listen... it just might make you smile :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. I couldn't ask for a better birthday present.....and it passes the sock drawer test with flying colors!

Abby said...

Glad to hear it! Especially since your tangible gift failed said test miserably :)