Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ARG!!!

Right after I finished writing my post, Blogger malfunctioned and deleted it. Because I am a woman of limited patience, here are the key points.....bullet listed

- I used to not care what gender our baby was.
- Then I wanted a girl a little more
- Pretty outfits
- Cute announcements
- Etc
- Then this weekend I started wanting a boy a little more
- No idea why
- I guess I really DON'T care when it comes down to it

- I can feel the baby moving now!
- Started last week
- Feels like a butterfly fluttering
- Very random and sporatic right now

And that, my friends, was how my Dad would have presented my post that so unfortunately got deleted. I am copying this one before I try to publish :P (which turned out to be a good idea....here is try number 3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like bullet points; I can follow the flow easier. Next time how about making a Power Point presentation with 3 or 4 slides including a couple of graphs.