Monday, February 18, 2008

Thoughts from this weekend

~ My parents really are the best. No really.... the best :)

~ Opening boxes with 12 pounds of packing material (non-peanuts) is about as much fun as you can have on a dreary Saturday.

~ I really love my Sunday school class...... especially when 12 of us are at Dave and Busters, busting out the moves on Spacey Racers; Rett is the current record holder and Mike came out with a finger swollen to twice it's normal size :)

~ Pregnancy has good things and bad........ Good- I get to watch as my husband and dad do the heavy lifting..... Bad- I have now added Ranch and Ceasar dressing to the list of things I'm not supposed to eat, and last night it took me 4 hours to get to sleep because the baby was being too active for me to get comfortable.

~ I am blessed with amazing new friends and faithful and wonderful old ones. I LOVE getting to spend time with some of my older friends after a long absence.... Ashley, why don't we get together more?? :P

~ Potbelly is awesome..... I hope they build one in Katy before we get out there :P

~ Pit is awesome, and Jen is the Pit queen.

~ Today I am 25......that seems old.... doesn't it? At the same time, it doesn't feel nearly old enough to be a mom. At the same time, my mom had 3 kids by the time she was 26, so what do I know? :)

2 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!! And I am not the Pit queen. I just know how to quit while I am ahead. ;) Hehe!!! It was great seeing you yesterday. I love you!

Erin said...

happy birthday! and no, 25 is NOT old. and neither is 27, might i say. :)