Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brrrrrr!!

Sooooo, I got dressed today and I put on a lightweight Spring-type dress with a 3/4 sleeve cardigan over it. I pulled my lunch out of the fridge and headed for the door. I opened it, took one step and froze....in more than one way. It was so cold!!! I shut the door quickly and racked my brain for other clothing options only to come to this conclusion.... I was wearing one of the few outfits that still fit me that I hadn't already worn this week. Not only that, I've been buying warm weather maternity clothes, so any other options I had would still leave me pretty dang cold. For those of you wondering.... no, my regular pants no longer fit me (it's official after last week) and no, i do not have any warm tops that are long enough to cover the waistband of my maternity pants.

Basically I took a deep breath and went for it knowing that my office would be a comfortable enough temp (which it is, thank goodness). Dang Gina.... that's cold! Turns out it really did feel like it was 32 degrees although it was really a toasty 35. Anyways, no worries. Being Houston, the forecast has a low of 62 tomorrow and a high in the 70's. Now if only we could stay there.....

No comments: