Monday, February 25, 2008

You can't make this stuff up

Here is an email that Nate received yesterday from a mutual friend of ours~

Nate,

I am not sure how this happened, but your wedding invitation to Stephanie and me turned up in a little late. I guess now is better than never...

As I opened it, I thought to myself "I wonder who is getting married?"I have to admit, you two are the first couple at HFBC to send me a wedding invitation AFTER the announcement of a pregnancy. LOL!

For the record, I would have loved to have been there. I'm pretty sure that I was free on...

"Saturday, the thirteenth of December
two thousand and six
at one o'clock"

Blessings,
Byron

P.S. I am going to see if your wedding site is still up!

WOW. Way to go USPS, way to go :P This tops the 5 months it took for you to deliver something to me that my Grandma in New Orleans sent. So the official longest USPS delivery time in my experience is 15 1/2 months (And that's in the same city too :P) Hmmm, I wonder who else from our list ended up not invited....

As a very important side note, today is my brother's birthday! I won't go into all of the reasons or details of the whole thing, just know that I have the best, most loyal, funniest, coolest big brother on the planet. And yes, he IS better than your's :P Happy 27th Ben!!

No comments: