Monday, June 09, 2008

Checkup

A big thanks to Jennisa of "Once Upon a Blog" for my new blog design... I love it!! I still need to figure out how to make the coding do what it is supposed to do for a couple of the sidebar tabs and then we will be all set :)

Anyways, I had another doctor's appointment last Friday that included an ultrasound so that we could see how little Micah is coming along. The results? He's pretty much a superstar :) He has gotten himself into the head down, rear facing position that he needs to be in for labor (let's hope he stays like that.... the odds are good :) and at 5-5.5 pounds, he is in the 70th percentile as far as size is concerned.... I always knew he'd be exceptional :P. Everything appears to be going well and we can't wait to meet our little boy!

We went on the hospital tour on Saturday and OH MY GOSH!! The rooms were so nice that it made me want to have a longer labor just so that I could enjoy them more..... wait.... did I just say that? Anyways, the Labor and Delivery rooms are private, huge, and oh so nice. The Postpartum (recovery) rooms are semi-fantastic and I'll have a DVD player, so I'm set :P It was really nice to see the hospital ahead of time and get a feel for how things will work. It was also really nice to see some women on the tour with me that were just as big as I am!! Granted, they may have been further along than me and I know that one of them was having twins, but at least I didn't feel like so much of a freak show :)

p.s.- The condo closed successfully!! Every time I start to think that maybe things should run on my time line, God shows me how his timing is perfect!



post signature

3 comments:

Tabaitha said...

Glad that everything worked out with the Condo. Love the new look. Doesn't she do a fantastic job?

Amy said...

The daisies make it so you! Yay about the condo!

Jana said...

Oooh, I so have blog-envy right now. It is so cute!