Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Growth Chart

The (washed out) pic of me shows me at 34 weeks pregnant. As of today, I am 35 weeks pregnant!! You know what that means.... if Micah comes early or on time then I have less than 5 WEEKS left! Of course, we watched birthing videos in class yesterday, so I'm not sure I'm TOO eager for that experience. No wait, scratch that... I AM eager! I want to meet Micah and if I have to go through labor in order to do that, then so be it :)


How big is your baby?

Your baby is continuing to grow and most likely measures between 15.75 to 18 inches long and weighs 5.5 to 6 pounds.

What is happening with your baby?

The vast majority of your baby's growth is complete by 35 weeks. His kidneys are completely developed, and the liver is beginning to process waste. Because your baby has grown so much, you will notice that he will no longer be performing an aerobic workout. There just is not enough room for somersaults. (yeah, no kidding :P)



post signature

2 comments:

opalessence said...

Hi! You don't know me, but I am having Jenisa design my blog and I clicked on yours to view the design she did. Reading your latest post, I noticed that you and I are exactly the same # of weeks pregnant. I am due July 22 and turned 35 weeks yesterday! We are having a girl... How about you? Good luck with everything! Pieper
piepersthoughtspot.blogspot.com

Abby said...

We are having a boy! I feel like I'm mostly ready, but I will be making the most of the next couple of weeks to prepare as fully as I can considering I have NO IDEA what the whole experience will be like :) Good luck to you too!