Friday, June 06, 2008

Counting Chickens

Today is the day.... I hope..... PLEASE! Today we are (most likely) closing the sale of the condo!! The buyer has been super finicky and so I am trying to not get ahead of myself by assuming that it'll go through. Some may see this as pessimism, but seeing as how he threatened yesterday not to sign, I'd say I have the right to be a little apprehensive :P

I am SO EXCITED about getting the condo off of our hands with only a 6 day overlap in mortgage payments.... God has been so faithful to provide for us!! I have to keep reminding myself throughout dealing with this buyer, that for some reason, this is who God had picked to buy the condo and that his timing and his provision are perfect. Thank you to everyone who prayed for the sale of the condo, I hope that by 10 am today or so that we will officially be a 1 home family again!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

oh i'm so glad to hear you guys are selling (have sold?) it. i was worried given the market right now...but BW places do tend to fly off the market! glad to hear that stress is gone!

Amy said...

Soo, did it go through?

Abby said...

Yup!! The condo is no longer in our possession!!!