Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Maternity Pics


This last weekend, Nate, my mom and I went to San Antonio to visit with my brother's family and had a great time!! Amy has been perfecting her portrait skills on the kiddos recently, and so I asked her to take some maternity shots for me..... I am so happy with them!! They aren't super serious, but they are beautiful and I think will be a great way to document/remember the pregnancy. I have posted a smattering of them on here and have posted my favorite 30 or so on my photo website http://ezellfamilypictures.shutterfly.com/action/ . Check them out!






p.s.- Today is my mom's birthday!! Happy birthday Mom!!! I love you SO MUCH and I shutter to think of the kind of person I would be had God not blessed me with you as a mother. It was so great to celebrate with you yesterday and I'm excited to see you tomorrow!




post signature

7 comments:

Jana said...

I love those pictures! Especially the one with both you and Nate's hands.

Liz said...

The pics are precious! What a great way to document this time of your life. I'm sure you'll always treasure those!

Tabaitha said...

Beautiful pictures!

Laura Moore said...

you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Abby...having you as a daughter has made me a better mom and person. In a few weeks you'll begin to see what children can do for you :)

Jen Lewis said...

Great pictures Abby! Your belly button did become an outty indeed. You must be getting close. ;) I miss you friend! It is good to see your smiling face and see how far along you are getting!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics. You look so happy. I hope that, when I embark on pregnancy, that I look just as joyful. It really is a miracle.