Thursday, June 12, 2008

"No Air"

Sooooooo, I know I talk about this all the time and any of you that have been with me for awhile are probably thinking, "Shut up about it already!".... but, I absolutely adore So You Think You Can Dance. Last night was the first "real" show where the Top 20 got paired up and got to show us what they really have. There was one routine, a hip hop routine, that was by far my favorite of the night. Apparently I was not the only person who thought so and I was able to find it on You Tube. Check it out :) (the dance is in the middle of the video)



THAT is why I love this show!

post signature

6 comments:

Jana said...

I have recently started watching that show. Those people are amazing. Then afterwards Greg and I try to imitate them :) I didn't know it was on last night though! I thought it was on Thursdays...

Erin said...

darn it...we have small group and i have a work meeting on wed nights...i'm so bummed! we watched the tryouts and we're getting hooked...guess i'll just have to look for snipits of the show here :)

Liz said...

I loved this dance too! I especially love the part where he pulls himself back up on one leg. Crazy!

Amy said...

That was our favorite dance from last night too. Our second favorite was Mia's Contemporary. What we didn't get was the way the judges gushed praise on the couple who did the tango.

Overall we're lovin' us some SYTYCD!

Abby said...

I totally agree!! I didn't understand the enthusiasm over the tango AT ALL :P

Liz- no kidding, how much talent does that take?!

Erin- Tape, tape like you've never taped before :)

Jana- It's actually on both nights. Now that the auditions are over, Wednesday is the performances and Thursday is the vote off day.

Jen Lewis said...

I am actually watching it this year Abby. You would be so proud of me. I thought the hip-hop routine was the best of the night... which is saying a lot because I am mad at the girl for her comments when she was "picked" as the final girl. She is back in my good graces for the time because the routine was amazing. :P