Monday, June 25, 2007

Family.... it itches

This weekend, Nate and I went to Lake Texoma for a reunion of his dad's whole side of the family. We're talking all of his aunts, uncles, cousins and his cousin's kids... the whole enchilada. It was a lot of fun! I enjoy spending time with Nate's immediate family and I also really have a good time in particular with his uncle Don's family and his uncle James' family. We ate ALOT, hung out, played games, ate again.. you know how it is. I did bring an unfortunate souvenir back with me.... bug bites. I figure that something must have been in my bed because I got home yesterday and went to change clothes and discovered no less than 15 dime sized, bright red bug bites on my right leg. My left isn't as bad... the number is closer to 10. Anyways, I'm just sitting here today willing myself not to touch them in the hopes that they will go away more quickly. I don't know what I ever did to that bug, but if he'd just told me then I think we could have worked something out that wouldn't involve quite so much itching :P

No comments: