Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Team Building

I can't remember whether I have talked about this before, so I apologize if this is a repeat. Our office leader is forcing the whole office to read a book called "Exceeding Customer Expectations". Every month at our office lunch, people are selected to give presentations on one of the chapters. Guess who has to do it this month :P My enthusiasm level for this task is at about negative 2..... thousand percent. Nate and I have been praying for a positive attitude about it and that everything I do at work, including pointless presentations, is done in a way that reflects Christ. Well, if you think about it on Friday then you can be praying the same thing as I don't quite feel the warm fuzzies about the assignment yet. Anyways, I didn't have much this morning.. sorry it wasn't more fun/interesting/entertaining :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Apparently the presentation thing has you in a funk (no Thursday posting). I'll pray for you tomorrow, but I know you'll do great. Perhaps you have no energy for exceeding customer expectations because you place your personal expectations for your work so high.

Abby said...

One of my coworkers suggested the next book be "Exceeding Employee Expectations" to be read by office leadership :)

I had a Thursday posting... it's showing up on my screen. Hmm, I tried re-publishing it so we'll see if it pops up :P