Friday, June 15, 2007

Woo Hoo

It's Friday and I couldn't be happier! It's been a seriously busy week at work and all I have to do is get through the next 9 hours or so and I am home free.... for two days at least :) Fun side note, Nate and I received our 2nd of 6 wedding invitations for weddings occurring within one single 8 week period. Whew, it's gonna be a crazy wedding summer for us. I know what Jen Cates (or Jen Lewis for that matter) is thinking right now.... Girl, you don't know what a crazy wedding season looks like! But for me it's crazy. Luckily they are all ones that I want to go to so I am super pumped about it instead of dreading it. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the many engaged friends of mine who just happened to all pick different weekends (which with them all being in such a tight time frame, I was worried about a double weekend) when I will be in town so that I don't have to miss seeing any of them get married. Ok, I think that's good for today :)

5 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

That's a lot of cake and wrap dresses.

I usually get one dress for summer and it becomes my "wedding" dress, but I'm out of the wedding-boom now, now I just drive around with baby clothes in my car until I can run into the couple and pray the kid is shrimpy enough to still wear a 6 mnths by the time I see them.

Have a good weekend!

Jen said...

I have two, yes TWO double weekends this summer... I had a Friday/Saturday last weekend, one tomorrow, and two more the 20th and 21st. It's crazy! :)

Liz said...

Ooh, ooh, are B and me one of the engaged couples in the 8 week period?? :)

Abby said...

Yes, you are! You are the last one. What's that thing about saving the best for last? :)

Jen Lewis said...

Haha. You have a ton more weddings than me this summer Abby. I only have four. But they are four wonderful weddings that I would not miss. :) And Liz and Branden's is my last one too!! :)