Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun Stuff

I got an email from Ann Taylor Loft yesterday, as I do about once a week, and found out..... drumroll please... that they are starting a line of maternity clothes!! Of course they're really cute and surprisingly the same price or a little cheaper than most Loft clothes. It is now official, even if I get pregnant, I will STILL only have to shop at one store :) I figure this way when the time comes to start having kids, I won't have to put it off solely based on lack of suitable maternity clothes :P

http://www.anntaylorloft.com/catalog/department.jsp?N=1200121&categoryId=619

3 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

How funny. My reaction to the same e-mail was "oh, puh-leeze!" and then DELETE. :)

I was just thinking that they better gussy up their current lines before they start moving out stuff to put in maternity!

Of course, currently, I'm wearing one pair of Loft shoes (love their shoes! even though they break!) and one hand-me-down Ann T shirt, so no hard feelings about Ann & Assoc.

Liz said...

Oh my goodness, this is fabulous news! There is hope for the future! Haha-

Jen Lewis said...

Haha... That is great for you Abby! The timing is perty darn perfect. Got to thank God for the little wonders. :)