Monday, June 11, 2007

House Update

Ok, I feel fairly sure it is going to work out this time so here is the post....

My parents are closing on a house on Wednesday!! They are moving in Thursday and are excited about finally getting this aspect of their move over with. My mom in particular is missing her pots, pans and everything else that has either been, a) in storage for the past 2.5 years, or b) on it's way from Paris. They have been living out of their suitcases and are ready to say good bye to that. I would post pics of the house, but it is no longer on the real estate website and I haven't taken any myself, but hopefully after this weekend I should have some although I doubt the house will be very put together by then :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, everything won't be in place and all the boxes won't be gone, but I think you'll be surprised how moved in we are by Saturday (it would be better if I was taking Friday off as well as Thursday).

Abby said...

I do not doubt your mad moving in skills, nor mom's motivation to resume a fully put together normal life and I am super excited about seeing the progress on Saturday :)